- Kills roundworms and tapeworms. Routine treatment is essential to help keep infestations away from your cat and family.
- Beaphar WORMclear® Tablets for Cats are a veterinary medicine containing pyrantel embonate and praziquantel, which is available without the need for a veterinary prescription.
- Flavoured tablets make worming a treat to give with or without food.
- Give 1 tablet per 4kg body weight. This two tablet pack will provide two worming treatments for cats weighing up to 4kg or one treatment for cats weighing over 4kg up to 8kg.
- Cats can pick up intestinal worms from many sources including animal faeces, contaminated soil, vegetation, hunting infected rodents/birds or even consuming infected fleas whist grooming. So it’s a good idea to apply regular flea treatment, such as Beaphar FIPROtec® Spot-On or Beaphar FIPROtec® COMBO, as well as worming your cat regularly.
- Suitable for cats and kittens from 6 weeks of age and weighing more than 1kg. Can also be given to nursing queens.
Pyrantel embonate 230mg, Praziquantel 20mg, Titanium dioxide E171, maize starch, microcrystalline cellulose, povidone K25, magnesium stearate, silica colloidial anhydrous, hypromellose and polyethylene glycol.