- Beaphar FIPROtec® Spot-On for Cats is an effective and affordable veterinary medicine to control fleas and ticks on your cat, killing fleas within 24 hours and ticks within 48 hours.
- Prevention is the best way to protect your pet from fleas and ticks. For continuous treatment of fleas and ticks apply every 4 weeks.
- Simply part the coat between the shoulder blades until the skin is visible. Place the tip of the pipette on the skin and squeeze gently to empty its contents onto the skin. The active formula will then spread across the body and keep your cat protected.
- Can be used in cats and kittens from 8 weeks of age and/or weighing more than 1kg.
- Beaphar FIPROtec® Spot-On is a veterinary medicine available without the need for a veterinary prescription. It contains Fipronil which effects the nervous system of fleas, causing hyperactivity. As a result, it is quite common to see ‘more’ fleas following treatment as it takes effect.
Fipronil 50mg, Butylhydroxyanisole (E-320), butylhydroxytoluene (E-321), benzyl alcohol (E-1519) and diethylene glycol monoethyl ether.