- Fresh food should be available daily.
- Clean drinking water should be made available at all times and changed at least twice daily.
- Never place food or water directly under the perch as this can lead to contamination.
- Remove any wet or old food as soon as possible to avoid the build up of bacteria, moulds or toxins.
- Ensure feeding stations are regularly cleaned with warm water and ideally use a safe disinfectant.
- Wear gloves and wash your hands after handling products.
- Not for human consumption.
- May contain nuts.
- Diet should be supplemented with fresh fruit and vegetables.
Yellow Millet, Canary Seed, Red Millet.
There are no reviews yet.