- Provides targeted treatment of tapeworm infestations.
- Simply part the hair on the back of your cat’s neck at the base of the skull until the skin is visible and place the tip of the tube on the skin and squeeze firmly until the tube is empty.
- Beaphar WORMclear® Spot-On for Cats is a veterinary medicine containing praziquantel, which is available without the need for a prescription.
- Any cats that hunt or scavenge are at risk of tapeworm infestation. Fleas can also carry tapeworm eggs that can be ingested during grooming. So it’s a good idea to apply regular flea treatment to your cat, such as Beaphar FIPROtec® Spot-On or Beaphar FIPROtec® COMBO, as well as worming your cat regularly.
- Can be used on cats and kittens weighing more than 1kg. It can also be applied to pregnant and nursing queens.
Praziquantel 20mg. Butylhydroxytoluene, N-methylpyrrolidone.