- Kills roundworms, whipworms, hookworms and tapeworms. Routine treatment is essential to help keep infestations away from your dog and family.
- Beaphar WORMclear® Tablets for Dogs is a veterinary medicine containing pyrantel embonate, praziquantel and febantel, which is available without the need for a veterinary prescription.
- Flavoured tablets make worming a treat to give with or without food.
- Give 1 tablet per 10kg bodyweight. Check pack instructions for further details.
- Dogs can pick up worms from many sources including animal faeces, contaminated soil, vegetation, scavenging infected rodents or even consuming infected fleas whist grooming. So it’s a good idea to apply regular flea treatment, such as Beaphar FIPROtec® Spot-On or Beaphar FIPROtec® COMBO, as well as worming your dog regularly
- Suitable for dogs and puppies from 2 weeks of age and weighing more than 3kg. Can also be given to nursing dogs.
Praziquantel 50mg, Pyrantel 50mg (equivalent to 144mg pyrantel embonate), Febantel 150mg, Lactose monohydrate, microcrystalline cellulose, magnesium stearate, colloidal anhydrous silica, croscarmellose sodium, sodium laurilsulfate and pork flavour.