- Wheat Free
- Cognitive Support
- Digestive Support
- Contains duck meat meal (28%) as a highly digestible protein source to support growth and development.
- Made to a wheat gluten and maize-free recipe, making it ideal for sensitive, young dogs.
- With added marine algae as a source of key omega three fats to support brain and eye development.
- |Contains MOS (mannanoligosaccharide) as a prebiotic to support gut health and development.
- Balanced and complete vitamin and mineral profile to support growth.
- Includes linseed as a source of Essential Fatty Acids (EFAs) for skin and coat condition.
- 27% protein and 18% fat to support growth and development.
- Skinner’s Field & Trial Puppy & Junior Duck and Rice is a complete food that provides all the nutrients your young dog needs to grow into a fit, happy and healthy dog.
Duck meat meal 28.1%, Brown rice 28%, Naked oats, Peas, Poultry fat, Whole linseed, Beet pulp, Vitamins & minerals, Brewer’s yeast, Dicalcium phosphate, Cellulose, Marine algae meal, MOS 2500mg/kg, FOS 1000mg/kg, Herb blend 750mg/kg, Glucosamine 250mg/kg, Chondroitin sulphate 150mg/kg, Seaweed 150mg/kg, Yucca 100mg/kg
Which types of dog is this food suitable for?:
- Puppies from weaning to approximately 18 months of age (dependant on breed/type).
- Puppies and young dogs with sensitivities/intolerances to wheat, maize or barley.
- Pregnant and lactating bitches
There are no reviews yet.