British Green Beef Tripe, Beef Heart, Beef Liver and Beef Kidney.
Offal’ is a broad term for the innards and organs of an animal. Nutriment’s Just Offal raw food product contains 100% high-quality, raw green beef tripe, beef heart, beef kidney and beef liver for a nutrient dense, easily digestible raw meal component. For dogs, offal is great tasting and well textured, meaning that it contributes greatly to their overall enjoyment of food, and it can be added to various recipes to boost the nutritional profile.
Beef liver, heart and kidney are all fantastic sources of riboflavin, niacin, thiamin, vitamin B6, vitamin B12, copper, selenium and iron, as well as being great sources of protein. These are all essential nutrients which contribute to the overall health of dogs, including, heart, skin, bone, blood, digestive, oral and immune system health.
Typical analysis as fed:
- Moisture: 67.4%
- Protein: 15.0%
- Fat: 15.4%,
- Ash (inorganic matter): 2.3%
- Fibre: 0.5%
- Moisture – the natural presence found in the ingredients
- Protein – are biological molecules consisting of one or more chains of amino acids
- Fat – includes all fats: saturated fats, trans fats, and the unsaturated fats, polyunsaturated and monounsaturated
- Ash (inorganic matter) – is the inorganic residue remaining after the water and organic matter have been removed
- Fibre – the term given to the indigestible part of food
This is a frozen raw meat product and must be stored and handled accordingly. Once defrosted this product will remain fresh for 3-4 days in the refrigerator.