Contains 85% fresh fish, meat and bone.
Scottish Farmed Atlantic Salmon, British chicken with Bone, Fresh Carrots, Fresh Butternut Squash, Fresh Broccoli, Fresh Green Curly Kale, Scottish Cold Water Salmon Oil, Organic Virgin Coconut Oil, Raw Sea Kelp Powder (Laminaria japonica), Bilberry Powder (Vaccinium Mytilus), Spirulina Powder (Spirulina platensis), Whole Milled Sesame Seeds, Wheat Germ Oil (natural vitamin E)
Typical analysis as fed:
- Moisture: 62.30%
- Protein: 12.60%,
- Ash (inorganic matter): 3.00%,
- Fibre: 0.8%
- Calcium: 1.27%
- Phosphorus: 1.64%
- Sodium: 0.08%
- Moisture – the natural presence found in the ingredients
- Protein – are biological molecules consisting of one or more chains of amino acids
- Fat – includes all fats: saturated fats, trans fats, and the unsaturated fats, polyunsaturated and monounsaturated
- Ash (inorganic matter) – is the inorganic residue remaining after the water and organic matter have been removed
- Fibre – the term given to the indigestible part of food
This is a frozen raw meat product and must be stored and handled accordingly. Once defrosted this product will remain fresh for 3-4 days in the refrigerator.