British Duck with Bone 100%
Duck is a biologically appropriate, natural and great-tasting protein source for dogs of all ages, sizes and breeds. It is nutritionally loaded with B-vitamins like niacin and pyridoxine, immune system boosters like zinc and selenium and Omega 3 fatty acids which promote a healthy coat and skin for your dog. Raw duck meat and bone provides high-quality protein making it an ideal food to promote overall canine health. The ground bone included in our Just Duck food solution also contributes to your dog’s calcium intake in a digestion-friendly way.
Duck is considered a protein for dogs. This means that it is a great protein choice for dogs who suffer from sensitive stomachs, common allergies and intolerances.
Typical analysis as fed:
- Moisture: 65%
- Protein: 16.3%
- Fat: 13.8%,
- Ash (inorganic matter): 4.5%
- Fibre: 0.5%
- Moisture – the natural presence found in the ingredients
- Protein – are biological molecules consisting of one or more chains of amino acids
- Fat – includes all fats: saturated fats, trans fats, and the unsaturated fats, polyunsaturated and monounsaturated
- Ash (inorganic matter) – is the inorganic residue remaining after the water and organic matter have been removed
- Fibre – the term given to the indigestible part of food
This is a frozen raw meat product and must be stored and handled accordingly. Once defrosted this product will remain fresh for 3-4 days in the refrigerator.