British Chicken with Bone 100%
Chicken has long been a staple part of a canine diet. Naturally low in fat and containing high-quality protein, raw chicken is a great choice for optimal canine health. High-quality chicken is rich in nutrients such as vitamins B3 (niacin), B6 and B12, magnesium, potassium and zinc. These are all essential nutrients which contribute to many different functions in the canine body. The ground bone included in our Just Chicken food solution also contributes to your dog’s calcium intake in a digestion-friendly way.
Chicken is a biologically appropriate, natural and great-tasting protein source for dogs of all ages, sizes and breeds. It is particularly recommended for dogs who are overweight or prone to health conditions such as pancreatitis and colitis.
Typical analysis as fed:
- Moisture: 67.2%
- Protein: 16.8%,
- Fat: 12.4%,
- Ash (inorganic matter): 3.5%,
- Fibre: 0.4%
- Moisture – the natural presence found in the ingredients
- Protein – are biological molecules consisting of one or more chains of amino acids
- Fat – includes all fats: saturated fats, trans fats, and the unsaturated fats, polyunsaturated and monounsaturated
- Ash (inorganic matter) – is the inorganic residue remaining after the water and organic matter have been removed
- Fibre – the term given to the indigestible part of food
This is a frozen raw meat product and must be stored and handled accordingly. Once defrosted this product will remain fresh for 3-4 days in the refrigerator.