- Fetch toy for healthy; active play
- Non-abrasive KONG Tennis material; softer on teeth
- Squeaker entices play
KONG SqueakAir® Balls
£1.23 – £2.35
Medium, Large, Extra Large
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Necessity-And Love-Is The Mother of Invention at KONG.
The company founder, Joe Markham, created the KONG product in the 1970s, when he noticed his German shepherd Fritz damaging his teeth by chewing rocks. He found that Fritz enjoyed chewing on a hard rubber Volkswagen Bus suspension device, and spent about six years experimenting with different compounds to produce a chew toy of similar size and shape that he could sell to pet owners. A friend commented that the toy looked like "an earplug for King Kong"—hence its name. Originally, Markham sold most of his products to Israel, Japan, Australia and the United Kingdom, but the Kong began a rise in sales in the United States in the mid-1980s, and has remained popular there subsequently. The book Planet Dog: A Doglopedia (2005) describes the KONG as "possibly the best-known dog toy in the world".
- Grain free recipe
- Ideal for dogs with sensitive skin and digestion
- Includes 22% fresh ocean white fish
- Optimal balance of vitamins and minerals to encourage steady and healthy growth
- Includes delicious fresh chicken
- Includes prebiotics, joint support, krill and yucca extract
- Larger kibble size
- Boosted levels of joint care ingredients
- Contains L-carnitine which can help increase fat metabolism and improve stamina
- Highly palatable and digestible chicken recipe
- Ideal for normally active adult dogs
- Includes prebiotics, joint supplements, krill and yucca extract