Produced in the United Kingdom from 100% recovered sawdust.
Directions for use
- Provide a litter tray large enough for your cat to use comfortably.
- Fill the litter tray with Bestpets cat litter to a depth of approximately 1cm.
- Woodbased cat litter expands when wet so do not over fill the litter tray.
- Inspect the tray daily and using a scoop remove solids as necessary. Dispose of with the appropriate household waste.
- At regular intervals the tray should be emptied completely and washed out with a mild detergent. Dry the tray thoroughly before filling with fresh Bestpets cat litter.
*** Warning ***
- It is recommended that disposable or rubber gloves are worn when handling soiled litter.
- Pregnant or nursing women should avoid contact with soiled litter.
- Always wash your hands after handling the litter or emptying and cleaning the litter tray.
- Keep litter and litter trays away from young children and babies.