ALWAYS FULLY READ THE PRODUCT LEAFLET AND PACKAGING BEFORE USE.
Do not remove the tube from the sachet until you are ready to use the product.
Weigh your cat carefully and use the following table to calculate the correct dose. Apply one tube per 2.5kg of bodyweight.
Cats weighing 1–2.5kg: 1 tube
Cats weighing >2.5–5kg: 2 tubes
Cats weighing >5kg: 3 tubes
1. Use the easy-peel corners to remove the tube from its blister pack.
2. Hold the pipette in an upright position, twist and pull the cap off.
3. Turn the cap over and use the other side to break the tube seal by pushing down and twisting the cap.
4. Part your cat’s fur between the shoulder blades and place the tip of the tube onto the skin.
5. Squeeze the tube several times to empty its contents completely and directly onto the skin.
Do not allow children to play with your cat, or recently treated animals to groom each other, until the fur is fully dry.
Kittens: Suitable for kittens weighing more than 1kg
Nursing queens: Treat at the same time and as frequently as their kittens until weaning
Adult cats: It is recommended to routinely worm every three months