How To Use:
** Always fully read the product leaflet and packaging before use **
Do not remove the pipette from the foil blister until you are ready to use the product. Weigh your dog carefully before application to ensure they weigh between 40-60kg.
1. Use the easy-peel corners to remove the pipette from its blister pack.
2. Holding the pipette upright, tap the neck section to ensure the contents fall back into the body of the pipette.
3. Carefully snip off the top of the pipette using scissors.
4. Part your dog’s fur between the shoulder blades and place the tip of the pipette onto the skin.
5. Apply half the pipette between the shoulder blades and apply half at the base of the neck, directly onto the skin.
Do not allow children to play with your pet until the fur is fully dry.
For continuous protection, reapply Beaphar FIPROtec® Spot-On for X-Large Dogs every four weeks.
Safety & Storage