How To Use:
** Always fully read the product leaflet and packaging before use **
Do not remove the pipette from the foil blister until you are ready to use the product. Weigh your cat carefully before application to ensure they weigh 1kg or more.
1. Use the easy-peel corners to remove the pipette from its blister pack.
2. Holding the pipette upright, tap the neck section to ensure the contents fall back into the body of the pipette.
3. Carefully snip off the top of the pipette using scissors.
4. Part your cat’s fur between the shoulder blades and place the tip of the pipette onto the skin.
5. Apply half the pipette between the shoulder blades and apply half at the base of the neck, directly onto the skin.
Do not allow children to play with your pet until the fur is fully dry. For continuous protection, reapply Beaphar FIPROtec® Spot-On for Cats every four weeks.
Storage & Safety
Store below 25°C. Store in the original packaging in order to protect from light. Keep away from food and drink, including animal feeding stuffs. Dispose of empty pipettes in the household rubbish immediately after use.
Do not use on cats under 8 weeks of age or weighing less than 1kg, as this could result in overdosing. Do not use on sick or convalescent animals. Do not use on pregnant or lactating queens. Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes. Should accidental eye contact occur, rinse immediately with clean, fresh water and seek medical advice if irritation persists. Do not smoke, eat or drink while handling the product. Do not allow children to play with your cat until the fur is fully dry. Fipronil may adversely affect aquatic organisms. Do not contaminate ponds, waterways or ditches with product or empty pipettes. Do not use on rabbits, as serious adverse reaction or even death could occur. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. For animal treatment only.