- Soothes and relieves dry and irritated eyes
- Contains Vitamin A to help protect and repair the surface of the eye
- Lubricates the cornea
- Helps the eye to naturally clean dust and debris away
- Suitable for all animals, big and small
ALWAYS FULLY READ THE PRODUCT LABEL AND PACKAGING BEFORE USE.
1. Remove the screw cap on the tube.
2. Hold your pet gently but firmly and place a single drop of Beaphar Eye Gel directly onto the surface of the eye, ensuring the tube does not touch the eye. You may find it helpful to support your pet in a towel to help restrain them while you are administering the Beaphar Eye Gel.
3. The gel will gently melt across the surface of the eye. If required, this can be repeated every four hours.
IMPORTANT: Dispose of Beaphar Eye Gel 28 days after opening and replace with a new one. If symptoms persist beyond 1–2 days, we recommend seeking veterinary advice as there may be an underlying infection that needs medicinal treatment.
There are no reviews yet.