- Large breed puppies from 8 weeks (although may be fed to younger puppies)
- Giant breed puppies from 8 weeks (although may be fed to younger puppies)
Can also be used for:
- Smaller breed puppies who prefer a larger kibble size
- Smaller breed puppies with a large appetite
- Smaller breed puppies who have a higher requirement for joint protection
Crude Protein 26%, Fat Content 16%, Crude Ash 7%, Crude Fibres 2.5%, Calcium 1.5%, Phosphorus 1%, Omega-3 0.74%, Omega-6 3.35%.
Chicken (chicken meat meal 30%, fresh chicken 5%), rice (19%), maize, refined chicken oil, beet pulp, chicken digest, krill, minerals, yeast, whole dried egg, whole linseed. prebiotic FOS, prebiotic MOS, glucosamine (370 mg/kg), MSM (370mg/kg), chondroitin (260mg/kg), yucca extract, cranberries, nucleotides.
Nutritional Additives (per kg):
Vitamins: Vitamin A 21,000 IU, Vitamin D3 1,575 IU, Vitamin E 280 IU.
Zinc (as zinc chelate of amino acid hydrate) 105mg, Copper (II) (as copper chelate of amino acid hydrate) 9.3mg, Manganese (as manganese chelate of amino acid hydrate) 7mg, Iodine (as calcium iodate anhydrous) 1.75mg. Antioxidant (natural mixed tocopherols).