A complete, super premium pet food for normally active dogs. Containing meadow reared lamb as the primary ingredient which is great for dogs requiring a delicious and digestible alternative to chicken.
Free from artificial colours, flavors and preservatives. Containing a unique blend of nutrients and natural supplements to help promote the optimum health, vitality and condition of your dog. Including prebiotics to aid digestion; joint supplements; essential fatty acids to promote a healthy skin and coat; cranberries for urinary tract health, antioxidant and added vitamins and minerals to help support immune system and dental health.
A naturally hypoallergenic product – free from wheat gluten, beef, soya or dairy products. This may reduce the risk of dietary intolerances and allergies that can cause digestive disorders and skin complaints.
Always ensure fresh, clean drinking water is available. STORE IN A COOL DRY PLACE
- Small and medium breed adult dogs with a normal activity level
Can also be used for:
- Large and giant breed dogs preferring a smaller kibble size
- Discerning eaters – lamb has an especially appealing aroma to dogs
- Dogs with a dietary allergy or intolerance to chicken protein
- Older puppies (12 wks+) and juveniles who cannot tolerate chicken based feeds (please ask for our special feeding guide if this is the case)
- A delicious and digestible alternative to chicken
- Ideal for normally active adult dogs
- Includes prebiotics, joint supplements, krill and yucca extract
Lamb (lamb meat meal 29%, fresh lamb 5%), rice 26%, maize, refined chicken oil, beet pulp, whole dried egg, chicken digest, yeast, whole linseed, krill, minerals, prebiotic FOS, prebiotic MOS, yucca extract, glucosamine, MSM, chondroitin, cranberries, nucleotides.